Minor Surgery

If you feel that you have a skin lump or bump that should be removed, please consult with a Doctor and we will determine if it should be removed in minor surgery or by a hospital specialist.

If you have a skin lesion that is growing, changing outline, crusting, bleeding, odd colouring, changing colour or concerning you in any way, please see a doctor as soon as possible.  These can be signs associated with skin cancer.

Dr Hodgeon holds Minor Surgery clinics in the surgery.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website