Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice provides a number of other healthcare services:
- Child health surveillance
- Childhood immunisations - Clinics held at the surgery. Appointments are arranged by the Child Health Service.
- Dementia / Memory Assessments
- Family planning - A comprehensive confidential service is offered including the fitting of implants and coils and contraceptive injections.
- Learning Difficulties Review - Health, social and carer support.
- Maternity services - Midwife antenatal clinics on Tuesdays from 9:30am, and a booking clinic for first appointments on Thursday mornings.
- Minor surgery - Dr Ninan and Dr V. D'Ambrogio hold Minor Surgery Clinics.
- NHS health checks - A "Heart MOT" for 40 - 74 year olds including blood pressure, weight and blood cholesterol tests, diabetes screening, liver, kidneys, anaemia and thyroid screening.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu and travel.